Shitty Wine Memes list of favorite Pinot Noirs right now
You may have seen this meme I made about Pinot Noir.
I decided to compile a list of ones I enjoy! It’s not all doom & gloom :-)
Here we go - in no particular order
1. Koehler-Ruprecht Spätburgunder Kabinett Trocken from Pfalz, Germany
Here is a photo I took of it with a cat in Germany. (PrädiCAT)
Winery Website: https://www.koehler-ruprecht.com/english
2. Nathan Kendall "Nathan K." Pinot Noir from Finger Lakes, New York
Photo of it paired with a Pokémon on my IG page @wineandpokemon
Winery Website: http://www.nkendallwines.com/
3. Hirsch 'Bohan-Dillon' Pinot Noir from Sonoma Coast, California
Photo I took of a older vintage (on the left) next to some other tasty wines
Winery Website: https://www.hirschvineyards.com/
4. Foxen Pinot Noir from Santa Maria Valley, California
Visited the winery, it was fabulous. Photo from that evening.
Winery Website: https://www.foxenvineyard.com/
5. Enderle & Moll Pinot Noir Basis from Baden, Germany
A shitty photo I got from an event where we drank it. (on left)
Importer Website: https://www.vomboden.com/growers/enderle-moll/
6. Trapi Del Bueno Hand Made Pinot Noir from Patagonia, Chile
An older photo with their chardonnay. They also make a great sparkling wine.
Winery Instagram: @trapidelbueno
7. Garganuda Pinot Nero Verona IGT, Veneto
Haven’t tried many Pinot Noirs from Italy. This one was nice
Importer Website: https://zrswines.com/wine-producer/menti-garganuda/
8. Whitcraft Pinot Noir from Santa Rita Hills, California
Photo from their tasting room. The person there was named Chris P. Bacon. I am not kidding.
Winery Website: https://www.whitcraftwinery.com/
9. The Eyrie Vineyards Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley, Oregon
Here is a photo I took in their tasting room a while back.
They also had some older vintages of wine to taste. Very cool!
Winery Website: https://eyrievineyards.com/
10. Domaine Michel Lafarge Volnay from Cote de Beaune in Burgundy, France
Here is a photo from a past work dinner where they let me pick the wine...
and I picked this haha
Winery Website: http://www.domainelafarge.com/
I haven't tried many pinot noirs from Slovenia, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (& more regions I may be missing out on that make great Pinot Noir) So apologies, those regions are not represented on this list
Comment any of your favorites :-)